1 hr 31 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Easy to make Easter candy. Preparation time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the peanut butter and butter.
- 2Stir in coconut.
- 3Stir in 1 cup icing sugar and mix well.
- 4Stir in remaining icing sugar, gradually, until mixture holds its shape when formed.
- 5Shape into 24 egg shaped pieces with your hands.
- 6Cover and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- 7Put chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- 8Melt chips on High in the microwave- this takes about 1 minute and 20 seconds in my oven.
- 9Stir until smooth.
- 10Stir once or twice until melted.
- 11Dip eggs in chocolate.
- 12Place on waxed paper to harden.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Easter Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (818 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.5
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 60.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g