Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 1 min
Easy to make Easter candy. Preparation time includes chilling time.
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups icing sugar
- 1 (300 g) package milk chocolate chips
- Cream together the peanut butter and butter.
- Stir in coconut.
- Stir in 1 cup icing sugar and mix well.
- Stir in remaining icing sugar, gradually, until mixture holds its shape when formed.
- Shape into 24 egg shaped pieces with your hands.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Put chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt chips on High in the microwave- this takes about 1 minute and 20 seconds in my oven.
- Stir until smooth.
- Stir once or twice until melted.
- Dip eggs in chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper to harden.