Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Any chocolate lovers dream!!
- 2 (1 1/3 ounce) envelopes Dream Whip
- 2 3⁄4 cups milk
- 2 (6 ounce) packages chocolate pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 -9 inch pie crust
- Prepare Dream Whip as directed on pkg. (using 1 cup milk and 1 teaspoons vanilla) in large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining milk and pudding mix. Whip, then beat at high speed for 2 minutes, scraping the bowl occasionally.
- Spoon into pie shell. Chill at least 4 hours.
What a great and simple recipe. This is great for last minute company when you need a fast dessert. Served with whipped cream.