Recipe by Nif
A quick way to make an impressive treat. Please read the easy instructions to help you decide which kinds(s) you are going to make. Enjoy!
- 12 large ripe strawberries, washed
- 226.79 g 70% dark chocolate
- 113.39 g white chocolate (use the full amount if you are only making the white chocolate drizzled strawberries)
- Rice Krispies
- coconut, shredded
- nuts, chopped (try almonds, pistachios or peanuts)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl set over a small pot of simmering water. In a separate bowl, melt the white chocolate.
- Impale a strawberry with a skewer and dip it into the melted dark chocolate, just short of the leaves. Lay the strawberry on a parchment-lined baking sheet while the chocolate hardens. Lightly drizzle some white chocolate over the dark and leave to completely set.
- OR -> Dip strawberries into melted chocolate and then immediately roll in your choice of Rice Krispies OR coconut OR chopped nuts. Lay on a baking sheet to set.