Recipe by mariposa13
Plus substitutions to make white-chocolate strawberries! Cook time is chill time.
- 8 large strawberries
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1⁄2 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon cherry brandy
- wax paper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover each strawberry 3/4 of the way down with melted chocolate (top of strawberry and leaves should still be visible).
- Place on waxed paper.
- Refridgerate uncovered until chocolate is firm, about 30 minutes.
- Beat whipping cream and brandy in small bowl until stiff.
- Serve strawberries with dipping cream.
- For white chocolate strawberries - substitute 2 sqaures (2 oz each) white chocolate candy coating, melted, for the chocolate chips.