- Ready In:
- 3600hrs 15mins
- Use only fully ripened, unblemished fruit.
- Wash and remove stems and pits.
- Chop and mash fruit.
- Place in a plastic container or large glass bottle.
- Dissolve sugar in the vodka or brandy.
- Pour over the fruit.
- Cover and let sit in a cool dark place for 4 to 6 months.
- Strain out the fruit and bottle.
- Your cherry brandy is ready to drink!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm married (46 years to the same lucky guy) and have 2 kids, a daughter 41, a son 36, and 2 beautiful grand daughters (8 yrs and 6 yrs). I have always enjoyed cooking and baking, especially breads :) One of my favorite quotes:?? Computers are like air conditioners; they stop working when you open Windows.