Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Chocolate Dipped Potato Chips recipe from Food.com.
- 340.19 g bag semisweet chocolate morsels
- 340.19 g bag milk chocolate chips
- 340.19 g bag white chocolate chips
- 347.28 g bagridged potato chips
- Line 2 cookie sheets with wax paper.
- Melt chocolate morsels in microwave on medium power for 2 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, or until melted and smooth.
- Dip half of each chip in chocolate to coat.
- Allow excess to drip back into bowl.
- Transfer chips to prepared cookie sheets.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes, or until chocolate is set.
- Variation: Dip hard pretzel knots or sticks in melted chocolate, and decorate with chocolate sprinkles.