1/5 Photos of Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cracker Sandwiches
Random Rachel's Note:
Easy and delicious - I've been told these taste like Girl Scout cookies (which I have never tried.) My 2 year old loved helping me make them. The candy melts come in several colors, Ritz come in seasonal shapes, and they have so many cute sprinkles that you could use these for just about any occasion.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 76 Ritz crackers (2 packs)
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 21 ounces white chocolate candy melts (1 1/2 bags) or 21 ounces almond bark (chopped into smallish chunks)
- 1/4 cup candy sprinkles (optional)
- 1Spread about 1 tsp peanut butter on a Ritz, top with another cracker to form a sandwich. I like to be generous with the peanut butter, and aim for a layer about as thick as one cracker. Repeat with remaining crackers and peanut butter until you have exhausted your supply.
- 2Lay a sheet of parchment or waxed paper out that is large enough to place all of the cookies on.
- 3Warm the chocolate pieces up: I have a fondue pot so I simply pour in the chocolate, turn to high, and stir occasionally until melted. Once its all melted, reduce the heat to low. If you have a double boiler, use the same method, except heat over medium, and when its melted, remove from heat.
- 4- OR - In a microwave safe dish, add candy and microwave at 50% power for 1 minute. Stir well, and continue to microwave for 3-5 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- 5Next, dip the cookies. Its up to you if you want to dip the whole thing at once, or dip one half and let it set, and then dip the other half. It looks better if you can dip the whole thing at once. Sprinkle them fairly quickly before the chocolate begins to set.
- 6Allow to set for 1 hour before moving. Store in an airtight container for a week. (They may stay good longer, but we've never had them last that long :-) ).
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Cracker Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 19
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.6
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 238.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 7.9 g