Julie F's Note:
A nice contrast between salty and sweet that looks great on a Christmas Plate. Very easy to make! I found them in a magazine, but not sure which one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate chips on high in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
- 2Stick a toothpick in to a fig and swirl in the melted chocolate, until covered.
- 3Place chocolate covered fig on a piece of waxed paper over a plate.
- 4Sprinkle a little sea salt over chocolate covered fig.
- 5Repeat until all figs are covered with chocolate and lightly salted.
- 6Refrigerate until chocolate has set.
- 7Store in the refrigerator in an air tight container, with waxed paper between layers.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Dipped Figs
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 88.1
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g