Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am not a big fan of maraschino cherries, yet, I love these. They are very easy to make and look beautiful. Everyone who tried, loved them. (Find maraschino cherries with stems in the liquor area of supermarkets.)
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, with stems
- 2 ounces semisweet baking chocolate
- 2 ounces chocolate-flavored candy coating
- Drain cherries and pat dry with paper towels.
- Melt chocolate and candy coating over (VERY) low heat. (Be patient) Dip three-fourths of each cherry into melted chocolate. Place on sheet lined with waxed paper. Chill until chocolate hardens.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator.