- 1 1⁄4 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar substitute (sugar substitute equivalent to 2tsps)
- 1 3⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine all crust ingredients; toss gently to coat.
- Divide mixture evenly among 4 ungreased 6-oz custard cups; press to bottom and up sides of cups.
- Freeze while preparing filling.
- In another small bowl, combine milk and pudding mix.
- Beat until well blended; cover and refrigerate 5 minutes or until serving time.
- Just before serving spoon pudding into frozen crusts.
- If desired garnish each serving with banana slices or a fresh strawberry.
- Store in refrigerator.