Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adopted from the RecipeZaar account.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips, Nestles
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons mint flavored liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Melt over hot (not boiling) water, milk chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Blend in sour cream.
- Stir in mint flavored liqueur.
- Transfer to a small bowl.
- Chill until thickened, about 30 minutes.
- Fill pastry bag fitted with decorative tip; pipe 1-inch candies onto foil-lined cookie sheets.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Very easy to make and the mint was strong enough without being overpowering. They piped wonderfully also, but they were a little soft when served an hour later - maybe a longer chill time would have worked better.