Prep 17 mins
Cook 18 mins
I haven't tried this recipe yet, but I plan on it. I seems so yummy.
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 4 ounces soft cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cooled strong coffee
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 teaspoon shortening or 1⁄2 teaspoon oil
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- In small bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients; blend well.
- Stir in macadamia nuts.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Spoon 1 heaping tablespoons cream cheese mixture onto shortest side of each triangle.
- Loosely roll up, starting at shortest side and rolling to opposite point.
- Place, point side down, on cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan over low heat, melt glaze ingredients; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over warm rolls.
- Serve warm or cool.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.