Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is an adaptaion to the classic Chocolate crackle cake mix cookie. It adds in a brownie mix and chocolate chips -makes a much fudgier cookie. A simple, quick to make cookie that should be in every chocolate lovers collection-MMMM!
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (20 ounce) box brownie mix
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) package chocolate chips
- powdered sugar
- Combine cake mix, brownie mix, veg. oil and eggs in large bowl until dough forms.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Chill dough for about 30 minute.
- Roll dough into 1 or 1.5 inch balls and roll in powdered sugar.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet (I like to use parchment or silicone baking sheet) at 350 degrees.
If your looking for an easy fun recipe for you and the kids to enjoy, this is it. My two boys had a blast making and eating these. Cookies are soft and very good. :)