Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
It's everyone's favorite dessert... in a smoothie... and healthy... and easy! Hope you love it too.
- 6 -8 strawberries, frozen
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon strawberry syrup
- Blend all in a blender until well mixed and strawberries have been completely crushed. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
- Note -- If using fresh strawberries, I would add ice for a chill factor!
Made for a late breakfast treat. Liked the addition of the chocolate syrup, added some nice extra flavor .