Recipe by Lacy S.
Believe it or not this WHOLE cake is only 24 WW points.
Top Review by mary winecoff
What a quick and easy recipe! I made this with diet pepsi and was very surprised at how moist this cake turned out. Great for a chocolate fix. I just dusted the top with a little powdered sugar. The cinnamon taste did come through. Made for Diabetes Tag.
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 12 ounces diet cola (diet dr pepper, diet coke, or diet pepsi)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients and pour into a greased 9x9 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
- *The 9x9 pan is very important for the moistness and brownie like texture of the cake.
- **If you don't like chocolate use a yellow cake mix and either diet mt. dew or diet sprite and leave out the cinnamon.