Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious, sweet, dessert bread for all cappuccino lovers! It's perfect as dessert, or topped with ice cream! Maple syrup can be substituted for honey in this recipe. Baking time is however long it takes your bread machine.*NOTE* there is one last ingredient to be added at the same time as the chocolate chips: 2 envelopes instant mocha cappuccino mix. The Zaar puter will not recognize it *NOTE*.
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄3 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄3 cups whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons powdered milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients (except chocolate chips and mocha mix - see NOTICE* in intro) in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select Basic Bread cycle; press Start.
- If your machine has a Fruit setting, add the chocolate chips and mocha mix at the signal, or about 5 minutes before the kneading cycle has finished.
MMMMMM, chocolate bread - what more can I say? Very easy to make and very good! Thanks a ton for posting Annacia!