Prep 2 mins
Cook 8 mins
This decadent sauce recipe comes from Ashley's blog edible perspective (http://www.edibleperspective.com/home/2012/3/6/chocolate-coconut-fudge-sauce.html). I modified it a tad and thought it was just scrumptious. I cant wait to try it on pancakes! :)
- 212 g coconut milk (1/2 of a 15 oz can)
- 1⁄8 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 50 g peanut butter (all natural, can also use your nut butter of choice)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground vanilla bean (or use 1 ts extract)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons agave nectar (optional)
- In a saucepan combine all of the ingredients. Heat on low for about 6-8 minutes (do not simmer).
- Pour into a glass or bowl and allow to cool completely. Once cooled keep in the fridge.
- Enjoy with whatever you fancy. :).