These are so easy to make and require no baking, you can make these up to 5 days in advance and refrigerate in an airtight container. Plan ahead the balls have to be chilled overnight before coating in chocolate. Just a warning, these are VERY addicting LOL! You should get between 45-50 small balls, depending on the size you make them, so yield is only estimated.
My Private Note
ball (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- 2Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat, or in the microwave.
- 3In a large bowl combine cereal, peanut butter, dry milk and powdered sugar; mix in melted butter.
- 4Moisten hands and roll about 1 tablespoon mixture into a ball.
- 5Place on prepared baking sheet.
- 6Repeat with remaining mixture and then chill overnight.
- 7Line cookie sheets with foil.
- 8Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over low heat, stirring occsionally.
- 9Remove chocolate from over the water.
- 10Using a fork, dip the chilled balls one at a time into the chocolate mixture.
- 11Transfer to the cookie sheets.
- 12Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Coated Peanut Butter Balls (No Bake)
Serving Size: 1 (1617 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.6
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.8 mg
- Sodium 89.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 5.1 g