Prep 40 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Weekend magazine, V-day special recipes.
- 1 cup Toblerone chocolate bar, chopped (honey-nougat chocolate)
- 1 cup white Toblerone chocolate bar, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, coarsely crushed
- 1⁄4 cup orange rind
- 35 -40 baking paper cups
- Place the chocolates in 2 different bowls (heat proof ones).
- Place each bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Stir and melt the chocolate until smooth.
- Leave to cool.
- Stir the orange rind into the honey nougat chocolate.
- Stir the walnuts into the white melted chocolate.
- Place a spoonful of mixtures (dark and white chocolate) separately into the small baking paper cups.
- Leave to set in the refrigerator for a while.
- Store in airtight containers in a cool and dry place.
- Serve with coffee or tea.