Brownies from a Devil's food cake mix. Easy and have plenty of recipe copies to give out. from May Washington Times
- Place rack in center of preheated 350 degree oven.
- (If you can't place both cookie sheets on center rack, you'll have to rotate them at the 5-minute mark).
- On low speed, blend all but chocolate and nuts.
- Batter will be thick but less thick than an actual cookie dough.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Nuts can be added or sprinkled on top.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough on ungreased cookie sheet or use parchment paper.
- Bake 10-12 minutes- cookie will still be soft in the center.
- Important to allot time for cooling cookies two (2) minutes ON COOKIE SHEET.
- They must cool at least 20 minutes before storage.
These were super easy and the results are wonderful! I don't think they taste like brownies, but they are super chocolately, deliciously chewy and the nuts are a definite plus. Thanks for sharing!