Recipe by CountryLady
I made these with my grandaughter to leave by the fireside for Santa. Mrs Claus really liked them!!!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup rice flour
- 2 cups unsalted butter
- 1 cup fruit sugar or 1 cup powdered sugar
- 12 ounces milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Line baking sheets with parchment& preheat oven to 325F.
- Sift all the flour into a large bowl& set aside.
- Beat the butter in a separate bowl until light& fluffy; add the sugar, a little at a time& continue mixing until it has dissolved.
- Add the flour& combine well.
- Add the chocolate chunks.
- Divide the dough into 24 balls, place on the cookie sheets& slightly flatten each ball.
- Bake until just lightly golden, about 25- 30 minutes.