Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
These are remarkable! They are good even if you aren't watching your weight. I didn't expect much since they were Weight Watchers, but when I took the first bite, I thought I had died and gone to heaven! These chewy fudge like cookies will melt in your mouth! Please try these. You will absolutely love them! 2 POINTS per serving.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package devil's food cake mix, unprepared
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate chunk
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, margarine, water, egg whites, and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat on low speed until blended and smooth; fold in chocolate chunks.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoons, 2 in apart, onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until puffed up and dry to the touch, about 10-12 minutes.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Yields 1 cookie per serving.
so easy and so quick! so chewy and delicious...but is it really that effected of a "weight watcher's" recipe if you eat 10 per sitting?!?! :)
This was easy to make but since I didn't have any chunks I used chocolate chips.It was a hit with my family but not to my liking.
These were good, considering that they're a lower calorie cookie. Very moist, but not enough chips (I suppose putting in more would defeat the purpose!). I made them smaller (used my smallest Pampered Chef scoop) and got almost three dozen out of the recipe.