Lauren Clark's Note:
These are remarkable! They are good even if you aren't watching your weight. I didn't expect much since they were Weight Watchers, but when I took the first bite, I thought I had died and gone to heaven! These chewy fudge like cookies will melt in your mouth! Please try these. You will absolutely love them! 2 POINTS per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Combine cake mix, margarine, water, egg whites, and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Beat on low speed until blended and smooth; fold in chocolate chunks.
- 5Drop batter by heaping tablespoons, 2 in apart, onto prepared baking sheet.
- 6Bake until puffed up and dry to the touch, about 10-12 minutes.
- 7Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- 8Yields 1 cookie per serving.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (803 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.4
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.9 mg
- Sodium 197.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g