Recipe by MsKittyKat
These cookies have a surprise ingredient!
Top Review by Cindy Gromett
We live in Scotland. I Have been looking for a triple cho. chip cookie recipe forever! Tried lots & failed, but this one does the trick. My hubby is addicted to chocolate, & loves them. Just might keep him at home !
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package fudge cake mix
- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate, broken into small chunks
- 2 (5 1/8 ounce) packages chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350°F Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Mix in mayonnaise.
- Shape dough by 2 tablespoons into balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet, spacing 2 inches apart.
- Bake until tester inserted in centers comes out clean, about 12 minutes.
- Cool on racks.