1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Spelt Cookies (Vegan)
From Nov/Dec 2006 VT.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Coat cookie sheets with cooking spray or line them with parchment paper.
- 2Place peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave on high power for about 30-45 seconds, or until the peanut butter is melted, stirring once or twice as it heats.
- 3In large bowl add flour, baking soda, and salt. Add peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla and stir until blended. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- 4Drop dough onto the prepared baking sheet, allowing about 2 tbsp for each cookie. Flatten slightly.
- 5Bake 15-17 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool for about 5 minutes on the cookie sheet. Transfer to a wire rack and allow them to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Spelt Cookies (Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (878 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1766.0
- Calories from Fat 871
- Total Fat 96.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2761.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 200.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.4 g
- Sugars 159.5 g
- Protein 46.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
semisweet vegan chocolate chips