Recipe by Hey Jude
This is a really simple recipe that kids love....have them help! I found this in Midwest Living, June 2004. one hour chill time not included
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate piece
- 1⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped chocolate covered candy bar (your favorite)
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped dry-roasted cashews or 1⁄2 cup peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup hot fudge or 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease a 12-13-inch pizza pan; press cookie dough slices into prepared pan to within 1 inch of pan edge.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 15-20 minutes, or till browned and center appears set.
- Immediately evenly sprinkle with chocolate pieces, then drop peanut butter by spoonfuls over chocolate pieces; let stand 5 minutes; gently spread chocolate and peanut butter oven warm crust then top with chopped candy bars and nuts.
- Chill for 1 hour or till chocolate mixture is set; before serving, heat hot fudge topping and drizzle over pizza.
- Cut into wedgies to serve.