Hey Jude's Note:
This is a really simple recipe that kids love....have them help! I found this in Midwest Living, June 2004. one hour chill time not included
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate piece
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped chocolate covered candy bar (your favorite)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dry-roasted cashews or 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup hot fudge or 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1Lightly grease a 12-13-inch pizza pan; press cookie dough slices into prepared pan to within 1 inch of pan edge.
- 2Bake in a 350° oven for 15-20 minutes, or till browned and center appears set.
- 3Immediately evenly sprinkle with chocolate pieces, then drop peanut butter by spoonfuls over chocolate pieces; let stand 5 minutes; gently spread chocolate and peanut butter oven warm crust then top with chopped candy bars and nuts.
- 4Chill for 1 hour or till chocolate mixture is set; before serving, heat hot fudge topping and drizzle over pizza.
- 5Cut into wedgies to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip/peanut Butter Cookie Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.5
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.0 mg
- Sodium 129.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: