- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) can flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- In small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder.
- In large mixer, beat sweetened condensed milk and butter until smooth.
- Add graham cracker crumb mixture, mix well.
- Stir in coconut, chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungrreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.