These cookies are really good. I got this recipe from my mother.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2In small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder.
- 3In large mixer, beat sweetened condensed milk and butter until smooth.
- 4Add graham cracker crumb mixture, mix well.
- 5Stir in coconut, chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 6Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungrreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.7
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.9 mg
- Sodium 91.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 3.2 g