- 1⁄3 cup butter (don't use margarine or they won't turn out)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup sugar substitute (such as Equal or Splenda)
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup miniature milk chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat butter with electric mixer until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Mix in Equal and brown sugar until combined.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Mix into butter mixture until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven for 8-10 minutes or until light golden color. Transfer to wire rack and let cool.