Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
A lovely crunchy sweet! Satisfy that chocolate peanut butter craving.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal, crushed (recommended ( Rice Krispies)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel (mini chips)
- 2 (12 ounce) packages semisweet chocolate morsels
- In a large mixing bowl, using your hand, combine butter, peanut butter, sugar, rice cereal and mini chocolate morsels.
- Roll mixture into 1-inch balls and place onto a parchment lined sheet pan in the freezer.
- In a double boiler, over simmering water, melt semisweet morsels. Stir constantly until melted and smooth.
- With a fork, dip the frozen balls in melted chocolate.
- Place on a cool cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in freezer for 5 to 10 minutes until the chocolate has set.
- Store the balls in an airtight container at room temperature.
Made these for a post Halloween party and were extremely popular. They were easy to make and so delicious. Everyone who tried them loved them, and I didn't get a chance to take any back home with me :( I will have to make more once the sugar rush comes down.