This recipe was given to me by a friend many years ago. If you need something to satisfy a sweet tooth, this will do it! I prefer using a smaller pan (71/2X11) that results in a thicker bar, but they do take longer to cool!
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl, mixing well.
- Using no-stick cooking spray, lightly grease 13X9 pan and then spread mixture evenly into pan.
- Bake at 350* for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting into squares.*.
- *important to cool completely so it sets up firmly before cutting.
This was amazing !!! We used way too many chocolate chips though, I think we might've used bigger bags than recommended... we also changed for white chocolate chips instead of butterscoth and did not add nuts. Thanks !!
The kids and I loved this recipe. I took it to my bible study and the women wondered where I found all the time to bake!!?? Very Yummy and sooooooo easy, thanks Marlene!
Talk about divine! What an extremely easy, one bowl wonder! Had all ingredients on hand except I used chopped almonds instead of walnuts,otherwise followed this exactly. I will be serving this at lunch along with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. This has a permanent place in my recipe box. Thanks, Breezytoo for posting this!