Recipe by Marlene.
This recipe was given to me by a friend many years ago. If you need something to satisfy a sweet tooth, this will do it! I prefer using a smaller pan (71/2X11) that results in a thicker bar, but they do take longer to cool!
Top Review by Finally a mom!
This was amazing !!! We used way too many chocolate chips though, I think we might've used bigger bags than recommended... we also changed for white chocolate chips instead of butterscoth and did not add nuts. Thanks !!
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl, mixing well.
- Using no-stick cooking spray, lightly grease 13X9 pan and then spread mixture evenly into pan.
- Bake at 350* for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting into squares.*.
- *important to cool completely so it sets up firmly before cutting.