Top Review by ReeLani
If you're a fan of chocolate covered cherries do yourself a favor and try this. It slides so smoothly over the tongue and will put a smile on your face. I have a new favorite indulgence. Thank you Rita!
- 2 ounces chocolate-flavored liqueur (Godiva)
- 2 ounces cherry wine (Kijafa)
- 2 fluid ounces vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce chocolate syrup
- chocolate-covered cherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the chocolate, cherry liqueur and vodka to the shaker.
- Shake very very briskly to mix and well chill.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass that you drizzled the chocolate syrup into.
- Garnish with Chocolate covered Cherries.