- 2 (21 ounce) cans cherry pie filling
- 1 (16 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup butter, sliced into 12 pieces each
- 2 1⁄4 ounces of chopped pecans
- 1⁄8 cup white sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Dump the 2 cans of cherry pie filling into the bottom of the pan.
- Sprinkle the box of chocolate cake mix evenly on top of that.
- Distribute the butter slices on top of the cake mix.
- Spread the pecans evenly over the butter and cake mix.
- Fianally, sprinkle the sugar over all.
- Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes and serve warm!
- This is also delicious with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!