Recipe by Julie B's Hive
Indulge yourself even if you are watching the calories; only 170 per serving.
- 1 1⁄4 cups low-fat ricotta cheese
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat unsweetened yogurt
- 1 ounce confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons low-fat drinking cocoa powder
- 4 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons dark rum (optional)
- 2 medium egg whites
- 4 chocolate cake decorations
- kiwi fruits or oranges or bananas or strawberries or raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the ricotta cheese and low-fat yogurt in a mixing bowl. Sift in the confectioner's sugar, chocolate powder, and cocoa powder. Mix until combined. Add vanilla extract and rum, if using.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg whites until stiff. Using a metal spoon fold in the egg whites into the ricotta, yogurt and chocolate mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into 4 small china dessert pots and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes. Decorate each cheese pot with chocolate cake decoration. Serve with an assortment of fresh fruit.