Recipe by tricia ann
This recipe came out of one of the local papers. Easy to make, and you will come home with an empty pan every time.
Top Review by mprillwitz
Yummy! Yummy! Yummy! This recipe is delicious! A keeper in my book...and my husband loved it, too! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because putting the remaining brownie batter on top of the chocolate chips, toffe pieces and rolos was next to impossible. Next time I will put all the batter on bottom with the rest of the yummy ingredients on top. I also added chopped pecans. Thank you for this wonderful recipe!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 35 Rolo chocolates
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a 13x 9 inch pan.
- Unwrap Rolos and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, melted butter,milk and eggs. Stir with a wooden spoon until well blended.
- Press 1/2, or a little bit more, of mixture evenly into the bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake for 6 minute in the preheated oven.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips and toffee bits over the top.
- Press the Rolos into the surface 5 across and 7 down. Do not press all the way to the bottom.
- Spread the remaining brownie dough over the top.
- Return to the oven for an additional 20-25 min., or just until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting into 35 squares.