Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Little bites of yummy goodness!
- 2 frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed (from a 17-ounce package)
- 32 Rolo chocolates, unwrapped (chocolate caramel candies)
- 1 beaten egg white
- raw sugar
- Thaw the puff pastry sheets according to package directions. Roll out slightly. Cut each sheet into 16 squares.
- Place a rolo candy in the center of each square. Fold up opposite corners and pinch seems. (Try to seal them as best you can or the caramel runs out as they bake.).
- Place on baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Brush each pastry with the beaten egg white and sprinkle with raw sugar.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes.
- I'm sure mini peanut butter cups would be delicious too!