Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
This is a fun snack to make with the kids.
- 2 medium bananas
- 10 toothpicks
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate frosting
- 1 teaspoon multicolored candy sprinkles
- Line a small cookies sheet or plate with waxed paper. Peel bananas and cut each banana into 5 chunks. Place cut side down on cookies sheet. Insert a toothpick into each chunk. Place in freezer for about 20 minutes or until frozen.
- Meanwhile; place chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 60 - 90 seconds or until melted; stir. Add frosting; mix well. Microwave on hight for 15 - 20 seconds or until dipping consistency.
- Dip each banana chunk in chocolate mixture, spooning onto sides of banana chunks. Sprinkle with sprinkles. If chocolate mixture becomes too stiff, microwave for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Return bananas to cookie sheet and freeze for 1 hour.
So yummy! These were super simple and good. The 3 year old who was visiting, devoured these. Thanks BrendaBB for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
REALLY tasty, my sons loved it!