1/1 Photo of Chocolate Banana Snacks
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 20 mins
This is a fun snack to make with the kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium bananas
- 10 toothpicks
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chocolate frosting
- 1 teaspoon multicolored candy sprinkles
- 1Line a small cookies sheet or plate with waxed paper. Peel bananas and cut each banana into 5 chunks. Place cut side down on cookies sheet. Insert a toothpick into each chunk. Place in freezer for about 20 minutes or until frozen.
- 2Meanwhile; place chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 60 - 90 seconds or until melted; stir. Add frosting; mix well. Microwave on hight for 15 - 20 seconds or until dipping consistency.
- 3Dip each banana chunk in chocolate mixture, spooning onto sides of banana chunks. Sprinkle with sprinkles. If chocolate mixture becomes too stiff, microwave for 5 to 10 seconds.
- 4Return bananas to cookie sheet and freeze for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Banana Snacks
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.4
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: