Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cocoa and bananas?..................... and its all good!! what a great way to get some nutrition in your picky kids! On a diet?--nice snack or treat to satisfy that craving for chocolate. read the tip for a great summer treat!
- stir cocoa and sugar together in a small bowl.
- add warm water and mix well.
- in a blender, place banana and cocoa mixture.
- cover blender and blend smooth.
- add frozen yogurt and milk.
- cover and blend until smooth.
- idea for kids during summer months is to put in ice cube trays and wrap ice trays with plastic wrap stick round toothpicks or 1/2 popsicle sticks into center of each ice cube and freeze for a summer day treat.
Wonderful flavor!! Chocolate and banana....YUM! Great smoothie to relax with. I love bananas in my smoothies and this one was just right! Prepared as a participant in the July 2009 Comfort Cafe Event.
Simple yet flavorful. You dont need to add warm water or premix sugar +cocoa if you have a high speed blender and let it puree for a full minute. I omitted the sugar (added protein powder) and it still tasted awesome.