Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
This is a fun fall food that my kids love helping me make.
- 6 wooden craft sticks
- 6 medium apples
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter morsels
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- Insert a wooden stick into the top of each apple.
- In a heavy saucepan, add the chocolate and peanut butter morsels and oil.
- Over low heat, cook until the morsels are melted--stir often.
- Dip/twirl the apples in the chocolate mixture; coat well.
- Roll apples in chopped peanuts if desired.
- Place on a wax paper lined baking sheet or pan.
- Refrigerate until firm.