Chocolate Angel Food Cake With Strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Beat egg whites in electric mixer on medium speed until foamy. Add Splenda a little at a time on medium speed. Mix on high speed until soft peaks form. Fold in vanilla extract. Gently fold in flour mixture 2 T. at a time.
- Pour batter into 10 inch tube pan. Bake for 35 minute Let pan cool upside down.
- In small bowl combine strawberries, yogurt, and honey. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- When cake has cooled, cut into 8 equal pieces. Divide strawberry mixture evenly on top of cake pieces.