Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a cake that looks like a slime mold.
- 1 gallon cake mix
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 113 g chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup vanilla icing
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- Mix cake mix, eggs, sour cream, water, veggie oil, and chocolate powder together on low.
- Wait til the chocolate combines.
- Mix on high.
- Grease the pan. Put the new batter on the pan.
- Cook for about 30 minute.
- Now you have bread. Now follow these steps:.
- Cut the bread to the shape of a slime mold.
- Mix 2 drops of yellow food dye with the icing.
- Cover the bread with yellow icing.
- Now your slime mold cake is done! Enjoy!