A soft biscuit which freezes well.
Make and share this Chocolate and Orange Marmalade Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/gas mark 4.
- Line two baking sheets with baking paper.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the orange zest.
- Melt 140 g of the chocolate. Do not allow it to overheat. (over boiling water or CAREFULLY in the microwave oven.).
- Add the melted chocolate to the creamed butter and sugar. Stir in the marmalade and the remaining chopped chocolate.
- Fold in the flour and mix.
- Divide into balls, arrange 5cm apart on baking sheet. Press lightly into flattish rounds.
- Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until dry and smooth to touch. Cool on a wire rack.