- 20 large marshmallows
- 4 (1 1/2 ounce) milk chocolate candy bars with almonds (such as Hershey's)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8 inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
- sweetened whipped cream, to garnish (or use homemade)
- chocolate shavings, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt marshmallows together with milk and broken up chocolate bars in a the top of a double boiler set over simmering water, stirring constantly.
- Once smooth, remove from heat and let cool.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form, then fold gently into the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Spread into pie shell and chill.
- Serve topped with mounds of sweetened whipped cream and garnish with shaved chocolate, if desired.