Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Delicious kinda slicey chocolaty brownie somethings! Very easy, can be done in the microwave but the taste is still sensational. For a classy look, sprinkle some desiccated coconut on top.
- 180 g butter
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 3⁄4 cup self raising flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- Put butter in small bowl. Cover with paper.Microwave it on medium (50%) for 2 & a 1/2 minutes, until it melts.
- Put cornflakes,coconut and sugar into a bowl in a bowl then sift in flour & cocoa.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Press firmly into greased 20cm dish. Microwave on Medium high (90%) for 5 minutes.
- Ice with chocolate icing while still warm.