Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
easy, crunchy, tasty..irresistable
- Wash and peel the potatoes, then cut into thin slices and place them on the oven's grill-shelf (the grid shelf).
- No need to warm the oven in advance.
- Set the temperature at 180^ (Celsius) and cook for 10 minutes, then turn the potatoes'slices.
- The slices will puff up (not entirely).
- When ready put them into a bowl and dress like a salad with black pepper powder, salt and extravirgin olive oil.
- Serve hot.
- Buon Appetito, enjoy!
Great snack! I dressed it with blue cheese dressing. Bet it would be good with a sour cream dressing and lots of pepper. Thanks for sharing!