Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A 1 point cookie from Hungry Girl
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup no calorie sweetener like Splenda sugar substitute (granulated)
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup pumpkin puree (cannee)
- 1⁄4 cup liquid fat free egg substitute (like Egg Beaters)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, not packed
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients except for the chocolate chips (flour, Splenda, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt). Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together all wet ingredients (applesauce, pumpkin, egg substitute, and vanilla extract). Add this mixture to the dry ingredients, and stir until completely blended. Then, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spray a large baking pan with nonstick spray, and spoon batter into 8 evenly spaced circles. Place pan in the oven for about 10 minutes (until cookies appear done and feel firm). Remove pan from the oven and allow cookies to cool slightly. For best results, enjoy while the cookies are still warm and the chips are still melty! MAKES 8 SERVINGS.