Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
a recipe theat has a little pizazz, and is very easy to make.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages chipped beef, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh green onions, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- parsley flakes (optional)
- Mix all ingredients, except the paprika, and parsley flakes together.
- Form into a ball.
- Sprinkle with paprika, and dried parsley flakes.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Serve with crackers.
This is super easy to make and tasty to eat! I reduced the recipe by half, and tried to 'decorate' it with the paprika and parsley. That was easier than I thought. The saltiness of the beef is nicely offset by the tangy mayo and onions, with the worcestershire giving a little smokiness. Thanks for sharing, weekend cooker!