Recipe by weekend cooker
a recipe theat has a little pizazz, and is very easy to make.
Top Review by alligirl
This is super easy to make and tasty to eat! I reduced the recipe by half, and tried to 'decorate' it with the paprika and parsley. That was easier than I thought. The saltiness of the beef is nicely offset by the tangy mayo and onions, with the worcestershire giving a little smokiness. Thanks for sharing, weekend cooker!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages chipped beef, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh green onions, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- parsley flakes (optional)