Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not your ordinary cheese ball; this one has kick!
Make and share this Chipped Beef Cheese Ball recipe from Food.com.
- Chop beef into small pieces.
- Mix cream cheese& cheddar with hands, add beef& mix again.
- Put horseradish in strainer, drain well& add to cheese mixture.
- Shape into 2 balls& refrigerate overnight.
- Put chopped walnuts into plastic bag.
- Add a ball& press.
- Refrigerate until serving.
- Serve w/crackers.
Tara, This was great!I rinsed the beef to cut down on the sodium.This is a keeper! I served it with rye bagel chips,everyone liked it!! Thanks
I made this for our Christmas party and it was a big hit. I made it into a log instead of round and just rolled it in extra dried beef. I think I added more than 3 tbsps. of horseradish just because I love it. Thanks for posting!