Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This sweet corn is kicked up with chiptoles pepper in Adobe sauce. It is both sweet and spicy with every bite.
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 4 ears corn on the cob
- Mix the first three ingredients
- Place corn in heavy foil pour the mixture over corn.
- Seal foil around corn tightly.
- Grill over hot coals for 5 minutes, turning 2 times.
- Remove from foil and put back on the hot grill for 3- 5 minutes, turning 2 times.