Recipe by G_willie
This is a cheap and delicious dish my Mom use to make for breakfast. In my house it's for any time of the day. I also make it without the sausage when I don't have any on hand.
- 4 eggs
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon msg (optional)
- black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 sweet Chinese sausage (sliced 1/2 inch thick)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add eggs, green onion, salt, MSG, and pepper in a large bowl and lightly beat together.
- In a non-stick skillet heat oil, add sweet sasuage and cook for 1 or 2 minutes until lightly brown.
- Drain sausage and add to egg mixture, beat together lightly.
- Add entire mixture to the same skillet you used for cooking the sausage.
- Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until lightly brown.
- Serve with steamed rice.