Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
cheap, and easy. revised since my previous post! :] dircetions werent clear enough
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup water (adjust to make thin sheet)
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- mix the flour and water together. knead it into a dough.
- combine the oil,green onion, and salt, and add to the dough
- knead it all together, and shape the dough into a long rectangular shape. twist it, knead, twist it, knead. [<- repeated process]
- section the dough into 3-4sections (or more..depending on size)
- roll the dough to .5inches or less thickness.
- pan fry them.
OMG this recipe is AMAZING! I didn't have any green onions, so I used some basil leaves instead. Mmmmmmmm!!! I figure I could put any kind of seasoning I want into it. Now I'm excited to make a batch of chili pan bread, or cinnamon pan bread, etc!