Recipe by Seasoned Cook
A SUPER dish for green beans! Easy and quick! Very flavorful to add as a side dish to your meal. This dish goes well with chicken, pork and beef entrees.
Top Review by Miss Annie in Indy
Very nice chinese flavored dish. I used powdered garlic but will use fresh minced next time. Really easy to fix (I love that part). I served this with #76930, Funky Chicken with Sesame Noodles. Made a great supper.
- 226.79 g fresh green beans
- 1.23 ml sesame oil
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml light soy sauce
- 2.46 ml gingerroot, peeled, minced
- 4.92 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse green beans and trim ends off. Leave beans in long lengths.
- Blanche beans for 4 minutes in hot water. Immediately immerse into bowl of ice water to stop cooking and retain bright color. Remove and pat dry.
- In a small bowl, mix all remaining ingredients except butter. Place beans in a saucepan with butter. Add mixture and sautee green beans for 2 minutes. Shake pan to gently let beans roll.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!